분류
Travel Photo Contest (여행 사진 공모)
작성일
수정일
작성자
오드리
조회수

Simple Happiness

Hello, my name is Audrey. I am an Indonesian exchange student from I-Shou University Taiwan. I'm gonna share some simple photos that I took in Korea and its story, that sparks joy for me.

MRT

I took this picture while waiting for the MRT in Nonhyeon station. I really like South Korea's transportation system as it is fast and convenient. Even though the lines may seem complicated but I can go and explore anywhere, either in Incheon or even outside the city.

tsm

This picture is taken in Triple street mall, Incheon. The umbrellas are the iconic point of this mall, this mall also has a lot of food, photo spots and places to explore, it even has some football courts on the rooftop. I really like this mall as I can explore new things that I haven't seen before and it's not that far from our school. I recommend other students to check this mall out!

Even though I'm somehow "trapped" in this dorm due to online school, but I'm happy that I get to see this beautiful sunset view from my room window each and everyday. Sunset is my favorite time of the day because the sky changes to a beautiful painting and it's different everyday.

첨부파일
첨부파일이(가) 없습니다.